Here are the website's team, history, contacts... (all dates and times are given in the French timezone, GMT+1 or +2)
The ProgAccess team
Here is the list of the website administration team members:
- Corentin BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE (E1), Administrateur, Directeur, Fondateur
16 years old, joined on 05/02/2019 at 15:08:43.
- Pascal ENGÉLIBERT (E2), Co-administrateur, développeur, directeur adjoint
17 years old, joined on 04/01/2019 at 17:59:50.
- Adrien FARFALS (E3), Compositeur musical, Webdesigner
17 years old, joined on 02/09/2018 at 17:43:40.
- Patrick ZAJDA (E4), Co-équipier maintenance, directeur adjoint, directeur technique, hébergeur
32 years old, joined on 05/02/2019 at 09:32:17.
- Daniel BACQUÉ-CAZENAVE (E5), Correcteur orthographique et rédactionnel
51 years old, joined on 02/09/2018 at 17:44:14.
- Jérémy P (E6), Co-équipier maintenance, Directeur adjoint
31 years old, joined on 05/02/2019 at 09:30:49.
- Oréana DEYMAR (E7), Traductrice
16 years old, joined on 02/09/2018 at 17:44:59.
- Pika SAN (E8), Traducteur
28 years old, joined on 02/09/2018 at 17:45:36.
- Cyril VERLEYE (E9), Gérant tickets, gérant Discord, modérateur
16 years old, joined on 05/02/2019 at 09:29:48.
- Discuss on Skype (needs a Skype client to be installed)
- Call us on Skype (needs a Skype client to be installed)
Several tasks are automatically executed on the website:
- 21:23 : refreshing the home page's slides;
- 21:28 : member accounts related tasks;
- 22:11 : sending newsletters.
This website was born on 2015-05-25 named
It has been renamed
ProgAccess33 on 2016-09-19, and finally, its name has been shortened again to became
ProgAccess with the V15.0 on 2017-09-09.
This website comes from the Corentin's desire (a blind -year-old student) to share his passion and to gather in one place the softwares accessible by blind people and by everybody.
During summer 2018, many changes came: in August, the source code has been published under GNU AGPL license, so the website is a free (libre) software. Later in the same month, the team start translating the site, beginning with Italian, Esperanto, English and Spanish. Michel Such gave the website NVDA-FR to us, and a dedicated website is created for the AccessiKey.
On social networks
Directly on the site
- Subscribe to the newsletter (sent each night at 22:11)
- Modifications journal (real-time)
- RSS stream (real-time)
- For developpers: open-data via our API
Our other websites
We are also actively working on other websites: